Traduction pour mes amis français!

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Introduction

Hey again! So I'm sorry but I totally forgot to introduce myself. I"m going to assume you have no idea who I am at all so let's go from there. Well my name is Kobi and I'm 16 years old. I'm a junior or in France I'm in Premiere S*. In the US I live in Vermont, a very small state, in the town of Brattleboro. Brattleboro has 12,00+/- people. In France I'm in the region of Burgundy (Bourgogne) in the capital: Dijon. There are 150,000+/- people, so for me it's awesome! There's a lot to do and A LOT of people, most of whom are cool. It's nice having 150,000+/- people because in Vermont you have a couple friends but other than that there are cows.


I am in France for the year until June. At first I was only going to stay until January but I'm having such a good time that I decided to stay for a year. I am with a program and as you know already I am going to school (and I don't have a choice) and I am with a host family. In my host family I live with a single mom named Laurence, a host brother named Charles who is 16 as well (we're in the same class), a host brother who is 8 named Igor (awesome name!!) (he's cool and pretty mature for his age) and a host sister who's 14 named Clémentine (also great name!!) (she's super nice and loves music.)

 That's all for this post I think. For the next post I'm going to talk about stereotypes and how the French view Americans.
Until then A bientôt!! Find me on Facebook, twitter and instagram!
Also if you would like help learning some French or you need help with an assignment for French class or something I will most definitely help if I can!! (Comment or message me on Facebook or Twitter.)

 * In France there are different specialties when you are in Junior and Senior year (premiere and terminale) You can be in S (science) L (language) ES (social economics) and I believe that's all.

8 comments:

  1. L is more like literature :) and of course languages ! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes thank you! (I still don't know them perfectly! :P )

      Delete
    2. :) I'm soooo jealous btw! I miss my own exchange year sooooo much!!!! This might sound corny but really live with a "YOLO" attitude! :) then you'll make the best of it!

      Delete
    3. Thank you! I will! :) Where were you in France? And where are you from?

      Delete
  2. I stayed 10 months in a small village with 3000 inhabitants 30km from Nantes :) I'm from Finland :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh nice! that sounds super cool. Is your french awesome now?

      Delete
    2. Not to brag but yea :) Actually my French is better than my English! Keep on struggling with the French! Eventually it'll be super fluent!! :)

      Delete