Let's start with the facts (according to actual sources):
- Dijon is considered a mild continental climate.
- The temperature averages between -1° Celsius in January to 27° Celsius in July and August (30° F to 80° F.)
- In winter the average temperature is between -1° and 4° C (30°-40° F.)
- In summer the average temperature is between 15°and 25° C (59°-78° F.)
- Dijon doesn't receive a lot of snow, and when it does get snow, it melts quickly as the temperature doesn't rest below 0° (32° F) for very long.
- It rains in the winter. A lot.
- Like a lot a lot.
- And when it's not raining, it's still cloudy which sucks.
- My shoes are getting ruined.
- The weather is definitely the worst thing so far.
- I can't really say much about the summer since I was only here for the very end of it, but it's hot and doesn't rain as much so I liked it.
- I've heard it rains every day in the spring.
- This isn't really weather, but the leaves still haven't totally fallen off the trees yet, nor are they really close to.
- Rain's gross and cold.
- If you like rain come to Dijon, also come if you like mustard.
- Even though it's above freezing it's still really cold ugh.
Well that's about it for this post! Do you like the rain? What's your favorite weather? Leave a comment below!