Traduction pour mes amis français!

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Hello/Bonjour

Hey Guys! So I'm starting this blog to document my time in France. I know I'm a little late (by like a couple months, oops) I think it's okay since I still have until June to talk about what is going down in the +33! (props if you understand that reference.)

This is the last Saturday before we have to go back to school. In France we have twoish weeks of vacation every 6 or 7 weeks. It's pretty awesome! During this vacation I've done a lot. I've hung out in town or at the new swag* out the ass mall with friends and I've even done a little shopping. I've gone out with friends in the evening a few times and that's been fun as well. There's been a carnival type thing that is also really cool! I've gone a couple time and although it's super cher** it's really cool and worth the money. Plus I've eaten a lot of amazing french food, per usual.

Disneyland Castle
On the first day of vacation, two weeks ago now, (my god where has the time gone?!) I went to Disneyland Paris. It was really fun and I got to see a lot of my American friends that I know because of the program I'm with. I also met a couple new kids.




The one thing I haven't done as lot of is homework. I had to read a play by Moliere (I ended up finding it as a movie with exact dialogue. Since it was in french the visuals helped beaucoup.**) Homework is pretty tough, especially math. I'm doing alright, I think, especially for an American, but there definitely are some things that are quite difficult. Well that's all for now, I have to finish homework anyway.

If you have any questions about France feel free to ask them in the comment section and I'll answer them! No question is stupid or annoying! (unless it's a really really dumb question.)
If you want to follow my journey on Facebook***, Instagram, or twitter just click on whichever social network you want. I should be posting a few times a week, maybe more or maybe a little less, we'll just see what happens and how popular this gets.
P.S. in my posts I'll be putting "*" that means I want to add a little more and you can find it at the bottom of the post.
I.E:
*I use the word swag a lot. I promise it's as a joke and it kinda just means super awesome.
**I'm thinking in Frenglish and I've found I like certain French words better so sometimes I'll substitute English words for French words. If you don't understand with the context feel free to ask or use translate. If you ask I promise I'll tell you.
*** If you add me on Facebook, message me that you found me on my blog because otherwise I'll think you want to hurt me so I won't accept your request.

No comments:

Post a Comment